A number of tutoring and event coordination opportunities are available with Sunderland Music Hub
- A Secondary school is seeking maternity cover for a singing teacher for 2 – 3 hours a week 10 weeks a term.
- A Primary school is seeking a singing teacher who can support the Music Coordinator on their singing strategy and ocarina or Recorder teaching by leading an after school singing group, and upskill the classroom teacher to teach either Ocarina or Recorder in Class by working alongside the music coordinator for at least 2 terms. Knowledge of Charanga would be useful but Sunderland Music Hub will provide training in this, alongside whole school training taking place in October. Thursday pm or possibly Tuesday.
- Arts Centre Washington Tuesday night choir from 5.30 – 7pm. £45 weekly fee. Opportunity available now. Community choir who generally use lyrics rather than notes, but are confident in 2 part harmony and quick learners.
Please email Rebecca.email@example.com stating which tutoring opportunity you would like to register your interest in.
Project Management/Fundraising tenders
- Event Management/coordination of City Sings for Friendship, taking place on Sunday 5th Feb 2017 at Sunderland Empire
- Event Management/coordination of the School Choir Singing Festival, taking place week of 30th Jan 2017
- Creative direction and coordination of Infantasia, date tbc
- Creative direction and coordination of Recorder play days in Primary Schools in Sunderland
- A fundraising consultant to support the Music Education Hub Manager with the Hub funding strategy
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you would like to tender for and an information pack will be sent by return. Deadline for applications 30th September 2016